XPLOR PRO 7548 SPRING FORK
- Progressive damping behaviour thanks to WP Cone Valve Technology
- High damping reserves for strong impacts and jumps (no abrupt hardening)
- Comfortable handling of the motorcycle in all situations
- No damping loss thanks to cone valve technology
- Fully adjustable WP PRO COMPONENTS suspension system
- Can be tailored to your needs by WP Authorized Center
- Can be combined with matching WP XPLOR PRO 6746 SHOCK
- Joint development with KTM ADVENTURE ambassador Chris Birch
All WP stock spring rates are 165-187 Lbs and come fully assembled. If you choose the custom option, we will install genuine WP springs to match your weight and riding style and use WP SAE 4 weight oil. Your forks will arrive 100% ready to install on your machine. Handling time for custom work is 2-3 days. Please provide as much information as possible in the txt fields.
The XPLOR PRO 7548 FORK offers ambitious drivers tailor-made peak performance and compromise-free off-road dynamics thanks to WP CONE VALVE technology. The cone-shaped valve requires no shim stacks and prevents abrupt hardening or loss of damping due to bent shims. The XPLOR PRO 7548 FORK combines comfort with improved breakthrough reserves and enables an exceptionally direct response on any terrain. It is no coincidence that WP XPLOR PRO COMPONENTS have been an integral part of the leading class in motorsports for years.
Waynesburg Powersports carries only genuine WP parts and is an authorized WP service center. Since WP suspension stands for technology and innovation and lives up to the fast pace and versatility of the highly competitive world of motorsports, our designation as an authorized WP service center is not something to be taken lightly. This was earned by our highly trained technicians who are proud to install and service WP products. Trust in us to help customize your dream suspension today.
2021-2023 GASGAS 250-300 EC
2015-2023 KTM 250-500 EXC-F & XCF-W and 125-300 XC-W & EXC
2017-2023 Husqvarna 250-501 FE and 150-300 TE