Check out our collection of the Gaerne SG-12 motocross boot, the ultimate in performance and durability for the off-road rider. Made with high-quality materials and designed with the latest technology, these boots offer unmatched support and protection for the most demanding riding conditions. Whether you're a professional motocross racer or a weekend warrior, the Gaerne SG-12 will give you the confidence to take on any ride.
Gaerne SG-12 Features
A great off-road boot is possibly the most important part of your riding gear setup. Its super important that whatever boot you're in isn't only protective in the right ways, but that the protection doesn't compromise comfort.
- Acronos fabric gaiter. A new Swiss fabric that is extremely stretchable and creates a tight seal to keep dirt and sand out
- Shock absorbing heel cup in case of a hard landing
- Shin-plate that is size adjustable to for a perfect fit with any knee brace or shin size
- Four alloy buckles
- Dual-compound sole to absorb shock
- Memory cell foam inner-lining.
- Removable dual-density insole.
- High wear components are replaceable.
- "Razorback" strut for support
- Heat-resistant grip guard for grip of the bike
- Dual-pivoting glide plate hinge system.
- Redesigned stainless toe cap.
- Low profile reinforced toe box that provides the foot to feel natural and connected
How to Measure for the SG-12
The SG-12 runs a little big. It's very common that purchasing this boot 1/2 size down from your measured size will provide you with the best fitment and performance.
Colors and Styles
Gaerne continues to kill the style game with some of the best looking and trend setting colors available. Stand out with bold Limited Edition color ways or pick from one of the many standard colors offered.
The Jarvis Edition offers the same awesome look as the motocross version with a sole designed for the more technical off-road rider. This sole still last forever, but increases the feel of the pegs and connection to the bike drastically. You can also customize with sticker kits to really stand out from the crowd.
Questions About the Gaerne SG 12
Q: How long does this book take to break in?
A: The SG-12 has pretty impressive movement right out of the box. As with any new boot, you can expect a slight break in period to get the boot really working well. A few hours and this one will really start to feel great.
Q: What's the difference in the SG-12 and the SG-12 LE?
A: None. The LE stands for Limited Edition and are different color ways.
Q: How does the size compare to Alpinestar?
A: Length is about the same, but the toe box of the Gaerne is a bit roomier.