Houser Racing Long Travel XC arms for LTR spindles are a GNCC favorite. These arms are used my many top GNCC pros. We have built countless XC machines with Houser arms. Pair with Custom Axis front shocks for the best XC combo available.
Yamaha YFZ450R (-.75) / YFZ45X (+.5) Long Travel XC A-arms (for LTR Spindles)
- Patented Slicast® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) Caster Adjustment - adjusts your caster independently from your camber with our Slicast® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) Cam
- Aftermarket Shock Location - Longer Shock is required.
- Cecco Caster Bracket - A bolt on solution that alters the OEM Caster, making the ATV handle easier
- Maximum Ground Clearance
- Made from TIG Welded 4130 Chromoly Steel Tubing
- Greasable Needle Bearing and Seal Design
- Durable Tie Rods: Cut to Size and Powdercoated
- Nyloc Nuts and Loc Washers for Safety of Ball Joints
- Dust Caps: to keep dirt out and grease in
- Sealed Ball Joints
SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711)
Slicast Caster Adjustment
The SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) caster adjustment is the only caster adjustment on the market today that can be adjusted independently from the camber setting. The Aluminum SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) Feature has 11 settings, each giving you 0.5 degrees of caster change. Each setting is labeled for ease of use. The SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) rotates like a cam or bearing carrier, with the ball joint hole being on an eccentric. To adjust the SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711), simply untighten the upper ball joint jam nut 3/16” and pop out the SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) CAM. Turn the cam to the desired rotation (caster setting) and press back in, tighten your jam nut, & ride with the new SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) setting.
How does the Caster Setting affect the handling of your ATV?
The Caster Setting affects the handling of the ATV as it corners or goes in a straight line. Rotating the top ball joint toward the rear of the ATV makes the ATV handle better in a straight line. Rotating the top ball joint toward the front of the ATV, makes the ATV corner better.
What SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711)setting is best for me?
There is not an overall best setting. The SLICAST® (US Patent # US 7,568,711) Cam should be adjusted to reflect: your unique riding style, the terrain you are riding in, and the type of riding you are doing.
Maximum Ground Clearance
Additional clearance between the lower A-Arm and the ground. This is ideal for helping the rider avoid roots, ruts, rocks, and debris. Additional Ground Clearance prevents the Rider from getting stuck more often.The Lower A-Arms are bent in a way that they provide more clearance, protecting your A-Arms and Shocks from damage.