Flexx Handlebars are a staple at any GNCC race. We stock the 2 most popular bends used by top GNCC ATV pros.
To maintain a traditional feel while absorbing vibration and catastrophic impacts. Tunable to your preferences, you control how soft or stiff the Flexx Handlebar is.
We focus on two areas at Fasst Company; The first is absorbing abuse without sacrificing control or feel. The second is ergonomics. We spend more time on ergonomics than any other brand. When the handlebar is tailored to you and your preferences the difference in comfort is immediately noticeable.
- Controlled and Consistent - Laterally, Flexx Handlebars are extremely stiff which makes them precise in the steer path, meaning you do not have to “steer” through the abuse reduction mechanism
Tunable - You control how soft or stiff the bar is. With a properly set up Flexx Bar, you won't feel the bar moving but you will feel increased control and improved comfort as the bar absorbs the high frequency abuse (chop, bumps, stutters, etc.) while comforting on those hard hitting big impacts.
- Dramatically reduces vibration - Our pivot pin is wrapped in a proprietary bushing that isolates the handles from any metal to metal contact, drastically minimizing vibration right from the start.
- American Made - We take pride in bringing you the only handlebar Made in America. Constructed out of 7000 series aluminum; employing the latest technology in CNC machining and extrusion methods, our handlebars are made with the utmost hands-on precision and care.
- Flexx Handlebars are 1 1/8" at the mounting section and 7/8" at the handles.
- On ATV’s the ideal backsweep is usually a 14° or a 15°, pending your height and what kind of riding you’re primarily doing. Most ATV’s come stock with a bar most identical to our 15* Quad High. In regards to bar height, we bring it back to rider goals. If you’re racing, you’re best to keep the bar low so the ATV handles best. If you’re just a casual trail rider and looking to add comfort, a tall bar isn’t a bad setup.
What's In The Box:
- Flexx Handlebar
- Black handlebar pad
- 3 sets of Compression Elastomers
- 2 set of Rebound Elastomers