Addressing the needs of everyday riders. The DT-X (DownTown) has a newly designed interior system that both new and experienced riders will appreciate, and while the name might suggest city riding, the DT-X will feel at home no matter where your ride takes you. The DT-X's PB-SCLC shell evolves from advancements first pioneered on the Corsair-X model, in a constant pursuit of gains in protection. Even with its entry level price, the host of features found on the DT-X can be compared to those found on more expensive helmets.
- Peripheral Belt Super Complex Laminate Construction (PB-SCLC) shell made with Arai's proprietary aerospace-grade super fibers
- One-piece, multi-density EPS liner that is fine-tuned to maximize impact energy management around the entire helmet
- Variable Axis Shield (VAS) system, which allows for a smoother shell in the temple area while making shield swaps easier at the same time
- Antimicrobial interior material that will stay fresher longer between cleanings; the breathable materials used in the cushions also provide exceptional comfort for long rides in various kinds of weather
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and Snell standards.